dimanche 14 juillet 2013

The kids and I drove back home. We stopped in Burlington (near Boston) for a few things, then our next stop was in Burlington Vermont to have dinner at McDonals's.
McDonald's
Going through the border was interesting, the kids were questioned more then I was, to make sure that I was the real father and that I wasn't trying to kidnap them. Some would get offended, I personally appreciate the level of security my kids got.
Le douanier:
"Who's the person sitting in front?"
"Martin" 
"Who is he to you?"
"We went to Boston with him"
"Is he someone you know?"
"Well yes, he's our dad"
"Where's your mommy?"
"She's at Harvard"
"When did you last see her?"
"Last day"
me: "huh?"
"No today I mean"
"WHat's the last thing your mom told you?"
"That she was going to miss us very much"

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire