samedi 21 janvier 2012

Suzanne, Mathieu et Sabrina au sommet du Mont-Sutton
Posted by PicasaMartin : ''Sutton is my childhood mountain. While I learned to ski at Echo (now defunct) I perfected my technique on the Sutton slopes. Except for a few times when Max was a child, I haven't really skied there since I was 16 years old ,  And it has barely changed                                                                                 
The one thing that really hasn't changed are the lifts... I hated them. They were not flat and the slopes were strong enough for us to slide backwards, they were narrow, people fought to get in front of us. Kids needed someone to help them get on chairs because of the violent approach they had. Sabrina lost a ski in a mid flight ... Really not fun.
My impressions of the mountain... Okay, no more. I hate the lifts with kids and no poles, don't like chairlifts with only two people (there are a lot of those). I like the runs, enjoy them even, but the aggravation I get going up compensates for the pleasure I have going down. I came out of this experience with 0 g''

P.S. Nicolas est tombé deux fois en bas des chaises, il glissait sous la barrière de sécurité, finalement l'instructeur montait avec lui

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire