samedi 10 décembre 2011

 
I was at the transition slopes at 2:45am, but waited until about 3:05am, before getting the penny (dossard) and the electronic card (now separate). As soon as I got them I ran to the gondola and flew up. I started my little application named "ski track" on the iPhone. I really wanted to see what my speed was this time. Let me put it this way: my times were great, and I had a fantastic time! (martin.giroux.com)
In two hours I skied 27.1 kilometres. My first three runs were at 77.2km/h. The next one was 77.8km/h. Run #75 was at 86km/h. When I looked at my speed for run #76, I started laughing in the gondola, the others looking me, wondering. My max for this run was 100.2km/h. Run #77 was at 100.7km/h. It was amazing. . Posted by Picasa
'

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire